Health Information Management
Online Health Information Management Certificate for Your Employees
Geared toward new and experienced employees, the Health Information Management Certificate prepares workers to advance or refresh their knowledge in the field. Through engaging digital courses, learners will cover essential concepts in information management such as electronic medical records, law and ethics in healthcare, and more.
What Your Learners Will Study
- How to review patient records for timeliness, completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of data.
- Use classification software to assign clinical codes for reimbursement and data analysis.
- The importance of accurately recording patient data and keeping up to date records.
- Understanding laws related to healthcare, including abiding by HIPAA regulations.
Health Information Management Training Curriculum
- 2 courses
- 11.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Through our Health Information Management Certificate, your learners will develop the foundational skills necessary to effectively keeping and updating patient information. Online courses include:
- Law, Ethics, and Confidentiality in Allied Health
- Electronic Medical Records
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
Equip your staff with the skills and knowledge they need to manage and update medical records in a variety of healthcare settings.
This training program prepares your workers to be effective information clerks in a hospital setting through courses on electronic medical records, patient communication, and more.