Online Appliance Repair Training for Your Employees
Designed with job-readiness in mind, the online Appliance Repair Training Program prepares workers for real-world situations through virtual simulations and videos combined with in-depth lessons on fundamental repair techniques. By providing flexible training options, you can improve employee retention and attract top talent to your organization.
What Your Learners Will Study
- The basic terminology, tools, safety, and customer service skills needed for appliance repair.
- Basic concepts in electricity, electrical circuits, electronics, and gas components in appliances and how to work with them safely.
- How to troubleshoot and repair common problems with appliances, such as clothes washers and dryers; ranges, ovens, and cooktops; microwaves; dishwashers; and refrigerators and freezers.
- Essential skills for on-the-job safety.
Online Appliance Repair Training Curriculum
- 18 Exams
- 8 Courses
- 22.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
The Appliance Repair Career Diploma curriculum equips workers with the foundational repair skills they need to fulfill day-to-day job responsibilities. Online courses include:
- Electricity, Electronics, and Gas for Home Appliances
- Ranges, Ovens, and Cooktops
- Sealed Refrigeration and Freezers
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials