Career Readiness Bootcamp
Soft Skills Training for Employees
The Career Readiness Bootcamp helps new and tenured working learners enhance desirable soft skills such as decision-making, communication, professionalism, and teamwork that are crucial for improving on-the-job effectiveness and building long-term career success. With interactive, self-paced coursework, the Career Readiness Bootcamp can improve worker outcomes and employee retention.
What Your Learners Will Study
- Personal and interpersonal skills including strategies to increase productivity and how to be adaptable in any workplace.
- People skills needed for effective communication, mutual respect, and teamwork.
- Develop effective time management skills, how to prioritize tasks, and how to Create SMART goals.
- Customer service skills and strategies that are valuable in every industry, from resolving conflicts and complaints to improving the customer experience on the job.
Career Readiness Bootcamp Curriculum
- 4 courses
- 10 lessons
Designed to help learners develop the necessary soft skills to be a confident and successful worker in any industry, the online Career Readiness Bootcamp covers nine essential skills. These include:
- Customer focus
- Communication skills
- Planning and organization
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Working with technology
"It was great to see that everyone who participated could find some tangible part of the program that they were able to apply to their jobs to become better leaders. I thought it was a great opportunity to bring that to our front line leaders, so that they felt like we were investing in them and that they had some opportunity to grow outside of their day-to-day jobs."
Mary Ruzzi, Program Director, Geisinger Foodservice
"The Academy is a big benefit of working with Adecco. It gives me a chance to build up my skills, do my job better and hopefully earn more money."
Mike L., Adecco Associate
"This partnership is about tapping the potential of technology to create a continuum of opportunities that will help workers advance in our region's increasingly dynamic economy." Laurie Larrea, President, Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas
How it works
Penn Foster works with leading organizations to up skill and re-skill working learners.
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials