Online Machinist Apprenticeship Program
Penn Foster's Machinist Apprenticeship Program is specifically designed to meet leading industry standards and ensure your workers have a complete understanding of the machine shop. By learning about safety, metalworking, and tool handling, trainees will learn the foundational and advanced skills they need to be effective machinists for your organization.
What Your Learners Will Study
- Processing ferrous and nonferrous metals.
- Understanding conversational programming (CNC).
- Safety procedures and established regulations related to workplace and job requirements.
- The basics of drafting with AutoCAD in relation to metalworking.
Machinist Apprenticeship Curriculum
Estimated Base Curriculum Duration: 888 hours
Penn Foster’s Machinist Apprenticeship Training curriculum covers the essential skills your employees need to become qualified machinists. Online courses include:
- Trades safety
- Machining, metal working, and CNC
- Milling machine fundamentals
- Fundamentals of metal cutting
Our Proven Apprenticeship Model
Innovative Learning Experience
Contact us today
Interested in learning more about Penn Foster's education and training solutions?
$nameAccording to national averages from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for veterinary technicians is expected to grow 16% over the next 10 years.* That is a much faster growth rate than almost all other occupations.
$namePenn Foster’s Veterinary Technician Degree Program is one of only a few programs with full accreditation from the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), through their Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA).