Early Childhood Education
Early Childhood Education Training for Your Employees
Through Penn Foster’s accredited Early Childhood Education Associate Degree, you can train learners to be effective caretakers for infants, toddlers, and young children, ensuring your childcare center or school provides quality education. The online degree covers essential skills needed for teaching young children, including an understanding of child growth and development, teaching preschoolers, and working with special needs children.
What Your Learners Will Study
- The ability to apply knowledge of child development and learning in an early childhood setting.
- Plan, evaluate, and design curriculum appropriate for the education of young children.
- The importance of individuality and cultural diversity to assist in creating a meaningful curriculum.
- A commitment to and an awareness of the need for lifelong professional growth, learning, community involvement, and advocacy regarding current early childhood research, practices, and issues.
Early Childhood Education Training Curriculum
- 4 semesters
- 4 field experience options
- 63 credits
Through our online Early Childhood Education Degree Program curriculum, your workers will build strong foundational skills that can prepare them to be effective teachers, providing excellent care to the children at your school. Online courses include:
- Child growth and development
- Infant and toddler care
- Working with children with special needs
- Guidance in early childhood education
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials