Plumber Training For Your Employees
Improve employee retention and increase your bottom line by offering online plumber training to new and current employees. Penn Foster's Plumber Career Diploma is designed to prepare workers for entry-level plumbing roles through training in fundamental topics.
What Your Learners Will Study
- Plumbing and construction basics, including the tools and skills used for the installation, maintenance, and repair of plumbing and heating systems.
- Certain aspects of plumbing work that come along with maintaining and installing different plumbing systems, including topics like hydraulics and pneumatics; how to rig and hoist using ropes and knots; and the procedures and equipment used in solder, brazing, welding, and excavating.
- The fundamentals of piping blueprints including the different types of drawings, symbols, abbreviations, and dimensions that are used in laying out a good plumbing system.
- How to understand International Plumbing Code (IPC) and learn how to examine codes for fixtures, equipment, and designs, as well as learning how to navigate the IPC to research questions and prepare for installations.
Plumber Training Curriculum
- 35.7 continuing education units (CEUs)
- 9 courses
- 24 quizzes
- 1 graded project
Aligned with the industry standards, our online Plumber Training Program is designed to prepare learners to become skilled plumbers. Courses include:
- Fundamentals of Plumbing
- Modern Plumbing
- Reading Piping Prints
- International Plumbing Code
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials