HVACR Technician Training for Your Employees
Provide a career path for dedicated employees and grow your business with skilled HVACR technicians. Penn Foster’s online HVAC Training Program prepares workers to be effective technicians through courses on the nature of electricity, refrigeration systems, electrical systems, HVACR system design and installation, while gaining the skills and knowledge to sit for required EPA certification.
What Your Learners Will Study
- The mathematical processes and use of formulas necessary for design, evaluation, and installation of HVACR systems.
- Basic concepts in electricity, electrical circuits, electronics, and gas components in appliances and how to work with them safely.
- Understand safety procedures and established regulations related to workplace and job requirements.
- Procedures for installing, inspecting, testing, repairing, and maintaining HVACR systems.
HVAC Technician Training Curriculum
- 39.8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 9 Courses
- 23 Exams
Our HVACR Technician Training Program is aligned to meet industry standards and prepare learners for required certification. Online courses include:
- Fundamentals of HVACR
- Refrigeration Systems
- Residential and Light Commercial HVACR Systems
- HVACR System Design and Installation
Hear from our current partners:
"By making training in high-demand HVACR skills more accessible and affordable, Penn Foster is helping employers around the country expand their talent pipelines and enable more workers to pursue careers in the trades."
- Dianna W., Director of Training at Neighborly
Our Proven HVAC Training Model
Real World Credentials