Online Administrative Assistant Training for Your Employees
Penn Foster’s Administrative Assistant Training Program is designed with job-readiness in mind, preparing your employees to build the essential foundational skills they need to be an asset to your company. Improve employee retention, develop a talent pipeline, and attract top job applicants by providing in-depth, flexible training to your workers.
What Your Learners Will Study
- How to maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records and messages as well as organize files, folders, and schedules.
- To support staff in conducting research, compiling data, and preparing papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Read, analyze, route, distribute, and answer routine incoming memos, submissions, reports, mail, and email.
- How to create spreadsheets, presentations, reports, messages, databases, and use other essential computer applications.
Online Administrative Assistant Training Curriculum
- 9 courses
- 39.5 continuing education units (CEUs)
- 26 exams
- 17 submitted projects
The Administrative Assistant Career Diploma program prepares workers for the day-to-day responsibilities of an assistant in a variety of office settings. Online courses include:
- Filing and Records Management
- Administrative Office Procedures
- Computer Applications
- Bookkeeping and Office Management
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials