Online Pet Groomer Training for Your Employees
Penn Foster’s online Pet Grooming Certificate can prepare your workers for pet grooming roles, allowing you to offer additional services to your clients and grow client retention.
What Your Learners Will Study
- Identify grooming hand tools and describe their uses and describe how to bathe, dry, and prepare a dog for grooming.
- The basic personalities of different dogs and understand how to groom dogs who have behavior problems.
- How to properly groom a variety of dog breeds, from terriers to poodles.
- Identify the characteristics common to cats' personality types and understand how to properly handle each type of cat.
Online Pet Groomer Training Curriculum
- 9 courses
- 25 exams
- 30.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
The Pet Grooming Training Program is designed to prepare workers for entry-level roles as groomers in veterinary practices, pet stores, and kennels. Online courses include:
- Pre-grooming Procedures
- Dog Grooming
- Dog Personalities and Behavior
- Cat Grooming
digital and blended learning programs that attract, upskill, and retain workers in America's fastest-growing fields and professions.
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
This NAVTA-approved online program prepares your employees to sit for the Approved Veterinary Assistant examination.
This program prepares workers to become dog trainers through courses on behavior, handling and restraint, and more.