Online Bookkeeping Training for Your Employees
Prepare job-ready employees with Penn Foster’s online Bookkeeping Training Program. In the program, your learners will build the fundamental skills needed to become effective bookkeepers, allowing you to improve employee retention and attract top talent to your organization while ensuring accuracy in your financial records.
What Your Learners Will Study
- Proper procedures for controlling an organization’s financial documentation and guard against misappropriation of its funds.
- How to use accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- How to create financial reports using QuickBooks online to complete bookkeeping tasks, ensure accuracy in receiving and recording payments, handle banking transactions, and monitor business accounts.
- Procedures for receiving and recording cash, checks, and vouchers in compliance with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
Online Bookkeeping Training Curriculum
Average completion time: 8-12 mo
Through the Bookkeeping Training curriculum, your workers will develop the fundamental skills necessary to keep up-to-date, accurate financial records for your business. Online courses include:
- Assets, Liabilities, and Owner's Equity
- Payroll and Wholesale Accounting
- Excel® for Bookkeeping
- Computer Applications in Accounting - Quickbooks
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
Contact us today
Interested in learning more about Penn Foster's education and training solutions?
$nameAccording to national averages from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for veterinary technicians is expected to grow 16% over the next 10 years.* That is a much faster growth rate than almost all other occupations.
$namePenn Foster’s Veterinary Technician Degree Program is one of only a few programs with full accreditation from the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), through their Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA).