Career Diploma Accredited
Online Bookkeeping Training for Your Employees
Prepare job-ready employees with Penn Foster’s online Bookkeeping Training Program. In the program, your learners will build the fundamental skills needed to become effective bookkeepers, allowing you to improve employee retention and attract top talent to your organization while ensuring accuracy in your financial records.
What Your Learners Will Study
- Proper procedures for controlling an organization’s financial documentation and guard against misappropriation of its funds.
- How to use accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- How to create financial reports using QuickBooks online to complete bookkeeping tasks, ensure accuracy in receiving and recording payments, handle banking transactions, and monitor business accounts.
- Procedures for receiving and recording cash, checks, and vouchers in compliance with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
Online Bookkeeping Training Curriculum
- 8 courses
- 27.1 continuing education units (CEUs)
- 17 exams
- 3 submitted projects
Through the Bookkeeping Training curriculum, your workers will develop the fundamental skills necessary to keep up-to-date, accurate financial records for your business. Online courses include:
- Assets, Liabilities, and Owner's Equity
- Payroll and Wholesale Accounting
- Excel® for Bookkeeping
- Computer Applications in Accounting - Quickbooks
As the trusted training provider for leading employers, education providers, and job training organizations, Penn Foster designs and delivers digital and blended learning programs that attract, upskill, and retain workers in America's fastest-growing fields and professions.
Our Proven Training Model
High-quality, online skills training for your employees
Real World Credentials
According to national averages from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for veterinary technicians is expected to grow 16% over the next 10 years.* That is a much faster growth rate than almost all other occupations.
Penn Foster’s Veterinary Technician Degree Program is one of only a few programs with full accreditation from the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), through their Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA).