- 8 courses
- 25.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 16 exams
Construction Trades Training For Your Employees
Penn Foster’s online Construction Trades Career Diploma Program can help you expand your contracting or remodeling business with skilled workers. Throughout their training, learners will build foundational understanding of essential carpentry and construction skills with courses like building codes, framing, and drywall techniques, making them an asset to your business.
What Your Learners Will Study
- How to outline design techniques and principles in the production and interpretation of basic blueprints and architectural drawings to follow specifications and meet the needs of clients.
- How to solve problems by adjusting project plans, including types of installation methods of materials and related equipment.
- How to install windows, insulation, and exterior finishes, including the basics of deck design and construction.
- How to understand several basic methods of framing and structural design used to create home frames, floor, wall, and roof framing systems.
Construction Trades Training Curriculum
Our online Construction Trades Training Program utilizes a learn-practice-apply instruction model to ensure learners effectively progress through training and develop the foundational skills necessary to succeed on the job. Online courses include:
- Construction Drawings and Building Materials
- Tools, Foundations, and Concrete Work
- Insulation and Exterior Finishes
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials