Veterinary Team Telehealth
Online Veterinary Telehealth Training for Your Employees
Penn Foster’s online Veterinary Team Telehealth training program equips veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants with the skills needed to provide telehealth services. This cutting-edge training will allow your practice to effectively offer additional, more flexible services for your clients and increase the volume of patients they will be able to help.
What Your Learners Will Study
- How to apply knowledge of veterinary telehealth principles and legal regulations to effectively and professionally address client concerns.
- How to analyze client-provided information to appropriately teletriage potential veterinary emergencies and common health concerns.
- How to develop and adhere to veterinary telehealth standard operating procedures and workflows.
Online Veterinary Telehealth Training Curriculum
- 8 units
- 8 graded quizzes
- 81 hours of CE credit
The Veterinary Team Telehealth Training Program is designed to enable workers to provide telehealth services at practices both large and small. Online lessons include:
- Legal Regulations in Veterinary Telehealth
- Effective Communication in Veterinary Telehealth
- Emergencies in Teletriage
digital and blended learning programs that attract, upskill, and retain workers in America's fastest-growing fields and professions.
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
Upskill your practice’s employees with an AVMA-CVTEA accredited Veterinary Technician program that preps workers for the VTNE.
This NAVTA-approved online program prepares your employees to sit for the Approved Veterinary Assistant examination.