Patient Access Representative Program Overview
The Patient Access Representative Career Diploma program effectively prepares learners to perform administrative duties and skills relevant for working in a healthcare setting - including hospitals, healthcare facilities, doctors' offices, insurance companies, and public health clinics.
Courses are sequenced for learner success to help them prepare for the CMAA and CEHRS certification exams. As a growing, in-demand role, the Patient Access Representative program can effectively train your outplaced workers or upskill your existing employees into this high need field.
- Confidentiality Laws & Regulations
- Medical Coding
- Reimbursement Methodology
- Medical Terminology & Body Systems
- Electronic Medical Records
Features and Benefits
- Delivered on the PFx learning platform which provides engaging and interactive learning materials, including cutting-edge simulations, recorded demonstrations, live sessions, and more
- Career diploma programs include wraparound learner support, access to instructors and coaches, ensuring your students successfully progress through training
- Engaging digital textbooks and study materials