Anatomy and Physiology
Online Anatomy and Physiology Courses for Your Workers
A fundamental understanding of human anatomy and physiology can be vital to workers in the medical field, no matter their current role in your organization. Ensure your healthcare team is set up for success through Penn Foster’s online Anatomy and Physiology Certificate Program.
What Your Learners Will Study
- The structure and functions of the human body, including anatomy and its various branches, chemical organization, cells, tissues, organs, and various body systems, as well as special topics like pregnancy and human development.
- The importance of maintaining homeostasis in the body.
- The processes involved with the senses of taste, smell, and touch.
- Common disorders and dysfunctions that may occur within the various organ systems.
Anatomy and Physiology Training Curriculum
- 3 courses
- 14.1 continuing education units (CEUs)
- 5 exams
- 4 submitted projects
Our Anatomy and Physiology Training curriculum covers foundational knowledge that is necessary in a variety of healthcare roles, from major body systems to the common issues that can occur in each. Online courses include:
- The Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- The Lymphatic, Immune, and Gastrointestinal Systems
- The Urinary and Reproductive Systems
- Forensics, Geriatrics, and Wellness
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
Prepare your workers with the skills and knowledge needed to sit for the National Entry Level Dental Assistant exam.
Equip your workers with the skills they need to sit for medical assistant certification exams, including the CCMA, RMA, and more.