Online Contact Tracer Training for Your Employees
As a fast-growing, in-demand role, the Contact Tracer Program can effectively train your outplaced workers or upskill your existing employees into this high need field. Your workers will learn to properly track and monitor contacts over the phone and perform data entry as part of infectious disease control measures employed by local and state health departments and other health organizations. Additionally, employees will learn how to confidentially, and with cultural sensitivity, communicate and provide education, information, and support to exposed individuals so they can understand their risk.
What Your Learners Will Study
- How to conduct interviews with exposed individuals on their potential exposures or contacts.
- Patient confidentiality and the importance of understanding and adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- The basics of infectious disease and its transmission.
- Interpersonal skills vital to working with patients, communicating urgency, and providing effective service to patients.
Contact Tracer Training Curriculum
Average completion time: 1-3 mo
Through our Contact Tracer Training Program, your learners will develop the foundational skills necessary to becoming effective contact tracers. Online courses cover topics such as:
- Patient communication and customer service skills
- Patient confidentiality and HIPAA
- Understanding infection, infectious disease and transmission
- Computer and administrative skills
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
Equip your staff with the skills and knowledge they need to manage and update medical records in a variety of healthcare settings.
This training program prepares your workers to be effective information clerks in a hospital setting through courses on electronic medical records, patient communication, and more.