Pharmacy Technician Certification Prep
Pharmacy Technician Training for Your Employees
Penn Foster’s online Pharmacy Technician Certification Preparation course prepares learners to take the PTCE and ExCPT exams by providing them with strategies, procedures, knowledge, and management skills needed to work effectively as entry-level pharmacy technicians.
Prepare your employees for the following certification exams:
Pharmacy Technician Certification Prep Curriculum
- 30 exams
- 12 courses
- 49.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Aligned with industry-recognized certification exams, Penn Foster's Pharmacy Technician Certification Prep Program covers essential skills including:
- Communication and soft skills
- Drug classifications
- Pharmacy law and regulations
- Pharmaceutical math calculations
- Sterile and nonsterile compounding
- Basics of medication safety
- Bill and reimbursement processes
- Pharmacy management software
- Certification review
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
This ASHP-accredited program can help your workers become certified technicians with training that preps for the PTCE and ExCPT exams.
This online training program prepares learners for support roles in retail and hospital pharmacy settings.