Hospital Greeter Training for Your Employees
Penn Foster’s online Hospital Greeter Training Program prepares employees to be representatives of your hospital or healthcare facility by welcoming and assisting patients, their families, and other visitors while establishing and maintaining a positive and warm environment. After completing the program, learners will be able to confidently respond to visitor requests, provide information and referral resources, and direct visitors to different services and departments in the hospital.
What Your Learners Will Study
- How to provide excellent customer service to patients, keeping in mind patient confidentiality and HIPAA regulations.
- How to perform administrative duties, including answering all incoming phone calls, performing check-in and check-out procedures, and collecting patient demographic information.
- Effective customer service skills, including interpersonal communication, working with a variety of people, and more.
- Basic computer and administrative skills.
Hospital Greeter Training Curriculum
Average completion time: 1-3 mo
Through engaging and flexible digital coursework, the Hospital Greeter Training curriculum prepares employees to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become an asset to your healthcare staff. Online courses cover topics such as:
- Patient communication and customer service skills
- Patient confidentiality and HIPAA
- Computer and administrative skills
Our Proven Training Model
Real World Credentials
This online training program prepares learners to coordinate activities related to the admission of patients, including registering patients and obtaining pertinent information.
The Patient Transporter Program will train learners to provide safe, dependable, and courteous patient transportation services in a variety of healthcare settings.<br>